April 25, 2016

D ’banj : “ Who Told You I ’ m Not Yet Married ?”

In his latest interview , D ’ banj addressed controversies surrounding Tonto Dikeh’ s exit from his record label and also lamented about people bugging him with marriage questions. Read excerpts from the interview below : – “ Who said I am not married ? I would tell you the truth, I am not married but if I am, nobody would hear about it. It is going to be a very quiet wedding because I am tired of people asking me that question . It is my personal life and it is not going to change my music or brand . I am not going to get married just because people want me to, neither would I do it just to enter another phase of my life just like some of my colleagues have done . “ They make it seem as if once you are married you have retired. But that should not be the case . Marriage would not change anything about me and whenever it happens , nobody would hear about it , there would only be speculations . My wife would not be seeking for fame because the one I have is already enough for all my family members . When I get married , it would be a very quiet one . Who knows , it might have already happened . ”

D ’banj : “ Who Told You I ’ m Not Yet Married ?” Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Gist xtra

0 comments:

Post a Comment